Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just Stuff

Hey Austin folks, Roger Bonair Agard is featuring at Ruta Maya this Thursday @ 6:30. His one man show is called Masquerade: Poems Of Calypso and Home. Check him out if ya can. So much going on this week and i gotta work. sux.

Wow. I have a serious shoe fetish.(shutup sarah lol) bought 2 new pairs and i swear i got a high off the whole process. trying them on. deciding which ones to buy. purchasing them. taking them home and trying them on again. the feel on my feet. which polish will i wear? damn sexy feeling.
I will buy a pair of shoes first then build an outfit from there, instead of the other way around.
When i watch tv or look at woman on the street, my eyes automatically go to the feet. not the hair. not the face. not the clothes, but the shoes. like last week paula abdul had some bad ass shoes on during American Idol.(brown high heels, laced up with ribbon) i laughed 'cause i'm looking under the table. its crazy i know.
So anybody else out there like this?
and men (women too) what is it about a shoe that turns you on? does it even matter to you?

raise your hand if you wanna scream if ya hear one more breaking news report on anna nicole smith? it is a tragedy indeed. i believe she died of a broken heart. all those damn vultures fighting over the baby, that they don't really give a damn about...but they sho want the money right!!

hmmm, the gov't is saying they have NO INTENTION of attacking Iran...funny..i remember that exact same BS being said about Iraq. we are in our last days...got to get it right!

when we pour our libation into the earth, will our ancestors gag and choke on the hypocracy? we are no longer honoring them, but mocking them.

life and love...all about the perception, right homie?
sure feels good

5 comments:

unsaid said...

girl i got excited just reading about you and the shoes! I didn't realize i had a "problem" until my boyfriend pointed out how many pairs of shoes i have lol. I love the process too. I'm so bad I bought cute shoes one time that were a size and a half too small cuz they were the only ones left like them but i just had to have them. It's a sickness lol

It's crazy cuz I swear i'm not a fashion type chic but shoes....they speak to me.

Yes...you have tapped into my obsession lol

Raging Bull said...

Wow!! On the subject of the shoes, there must be a 12-step program somewhere. But room will be limited as most women will need this help. I can't speak for other men but a good pair of heels on a woman makes her look so...HOT. But in the end, it is not her feet that get me but her personality. I am more concerned with whether she is a nice person.

Angel said...

i've only recently (like within the past two years) been trying to step my shoe game up. while i am a "delicate flower," i really have never had much interest in fashion per se. but i have ALWAYS been interested in being cute so that's when i had to acknowledge how shoes play a big part in that. LOL! ;-)

"when we pour our libation into the earth, will our ancestors gag and choke on the hypocracy? we are no longer honoring them, but mocking them."

this statement is so on point! happy Black history month indeed!

Shelle said...

unsaid- lol yeah girl you understand me LOL! though the size and 1/2 smaller i have not done...you got me on that one

david-how sweet...but nah i really don't want the 12 step program.

angel-hahaha delicate flower huh. you still on that fantasy?

Ebony Stewart said...

I feel you on the shoes REALLY I do! I keep telling myself when we're done paying for the wedding I'm going SHOE SHOPPING!