Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Gratitude Wednesdays

--FINDING MY LONG LOST POETRY NOTEBOOK IN THE TRUNK OF KIM'S CAR!!!!! U SHOULD OF HEARD ME HOLLA
--cell phones
--my son still wanting to wave at me from across the field
--The Big Chill...my beautiful poetic family
--good heated debates w/o fist fights
--becoming a sponsor...she taught me well
--my oldest coming home...we need prayers, but at least i know she is safe
--purging a garage
--finding my past, crying, letting go
--great sunday dinners made by my hands feeding a housefull, and getting the "itis"
--ladies night in...always a good thing to reconnect with our own
--cooler weather
-shooting stars and wishes

6 comments:

Angel said...

speaking of the ladies night in and out, when's the next one and who's hosting? :-)

Ebony Stewart said...

Damn ya'll got me really hating the fact that I missed the ladies night.
Big Chill was good, and your baby boy waving at you still from the field...priceless.

joey said...

right ebony?! i hate it too :-(, i guess we know now though huh?
i know i'll be clearing my calendar!

lovely post shelle... hip-hip-hooray for finding lost things!

my coffee is always said...

I can honestly say it was five consecutive days that felt like a weekend.. (Neo, Big Chill, Girls Night x2) a long weekend. talking, watching movies, joking, eating, laughing and sleeping on sofas.. and finding out that a couple of 'em are toe freaks.! hahahahaha

Copasetic Soul said...

awww, him waved at mommy!

Sunday dinner...with the "itis"? yo, can we have a Sunday like dinner when i come back?

Shelle said...

angel, not sure when but we should start making it a monthly venture i think.

eb, missed u too...and yeah priceless

jo, yes to finding lost things...poet gods were smiling on me once again

kim, hate i didn't get to hang all weekend, but the time i did have was much needed. great moments, and hell naw to the toe freaks lol

copa, MOST of the souljahs can throw down n the kitchen, when ya coming?