Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So Thankful For...

-music from the heart...the real stuff
-just one student saying, "i like that"
-feeling a lil closer to God under her wings
-good game of Upwords with beautiful company and poetic wine
-inspiration
-stepping out on faith
-my younger brother auditioning for speaking part in upcoming series "Friday Night Lights".....AND GETTING IT!!
-my son's cheesy grin seeing his mom, dad, sis, uncle, grandma, and grandpa all cheering him on at the game...he is so cute
-my beautiful Taylor turning 14....she is an amazing child...and she is mine :)
-restraint
-standing in the breeze and feeling the sunshine warm my face
-watching him sleep and his dimpled smile...beautiful

4 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

I love this list. Really sweet. And congrats to your brother for getting the part! Awesome!

Angel said...

FABULOUS list!!!!!

SLUMP FACADE said...

"Restraint" is slowly becoming my best friend...

joey said...

beautiful indeed...beautiful indeed