Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Gratitude Wednesdays

--seeing my son play football for the first time, they won! not biting my fingers completely off...and knowing it was MY son by the untied shoe laces LOL
--celebrating life with good family and people, good laughs, good drink, good dominoes, and damn good poetry
--the belief in love no matter what
--rereading old journals and laughing...who the HELL was that girl!!
--rereading old journals and crying...i still have work to do...but realizing, i have come so far as well.
--seeing Taylor just being a girl in all her glory...sigh...growing up so fast
--standing in the rain and feeling every drop...being in the moment
--cotton candy skies and cool nights...yeah the weather is changing!!

8 comments:

my coffee is always said...

hear you... loud and clear..

Angel said...

i so LOVE "gratitude wednesdays!" makes you wonder, do you think there will be enough wednesdays in your entire lifetime to fit them all in?

Shelle said...

kim...again, thank you with all my heart giving recognition to my own...means so much

trish...thanks luv, and thanks for coming by

angel..nope not ever, i have started again what i use to, listing at least 5 things from the day everynight before bed...and i owe it to you for reminding me...

Ebony Stewart said...

I love you list of gratitude and for the humbleness it brings us too.

joey said...

shelle...love the list mama, you're so blessed, i've told you before...the spirit of your seeds are among the sweetest i've ever witnessed. :-)

SLUMP FACADE said...

"--rereading old journals and laughing...who the HELL was that girl!!," she is the girl who has grown into a woman before your very eyes...

Copasetic Soul said...

I like your list too...

I read my old journals...and shake my head. just like I look at my daughter and wonder: when did my beautiful baby get replaced by this lovely young lady...*sigh*

Shelle said...

eb...smooches babygirl, you were fantastic last night

jo...aww ma, going to make me get all teary eyed again...yeah i think i got it right with at least those two..sigh

slump...yes, indeed

copa...just where does the time go for our babies? miss you