Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Grateful Wednesday...

i use to keep a journal specifically for this...been awhile, perhaps it has come back around for a reason.
1. reaching out and feeling soft hairs on a strong arm
2. knowing my strength and comfort resides within these 4 walls
3. allowing myself to just 'be', and loving it
4. enjoying seeing 'me' finally unfolding
5. staying in my lane LOL
6. realizing letting go is necessary
7. realizing fighting for something good is just as necessary
8. my mother calling me just to say hello
9. getting lost in a good book
10. writing for the pure passion of it again
11. pleased the 'diva' still resides within
--------------
oh yeah, another blogger also started the 'ask me anything, and i will answer'...3 questions of whatever...seriously, and i will answer. oh boy!!

4 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Sinsae #2!

1) What is your favorite poem and why?

2) Not as a race just as a color what color would you be and why?

3) What is one of your biggest fears and why?

my coffee is always said...

okay, now that I've done yours.... wanted to see who would budge first..
1) If you were allowed a secret language that could begin with only one letter, which letter would you chose? why?
2) If you could be a poem (live eternally on the lips, heart and mind of another), which would you be?
3) True love or companionship? why?

Angel said...

glad you participated in the "gratitude wednesdays" fun! my three questions are:
1. if michelle and desiree could both look like anything, what would that be?
2. if you could have been a dancer in ANY music video, what vidoe/song would that have been?
3. what is your favorite childhood memory of elementary school?

Anonymous said...

I love your list!! Nice things to be grateful for!