Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bits & Pieces

someone asked me why do i write?
i write because one day a poet spoke to the child in me, who was dying for the woman within to live again.
she rolled back the boulder and took the bindings from my eyes and my mouth, wrapped so tightly...she had to speak to me in sign language.
retaught the pain and the rainbows to exist again...

....everyday, i write my conception on placenta walls in utero just to be reborn, just because i want to feel my growing pains.
the cord between life and death is a brief one, so push and stretch past all boundaries...even if it snaps back at times.....

......those yet to come
prayers of redemption
revolutions started
love stories created
death resurrected.....

....to make sure their story
our story
my story
continues

that is why i write
------------------------------------------
...happy birthday.

2 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

that was nice sis...thanks for sharing.

Shelle said...

copa...thanks

angel...u silly girl, its literally bits and pieces right now hopefully all come together by tonight.