Friday, March 17, 2006

Randomly Placed Thoughts

in cd player currently:
indie arie
leela james
floetry
these 3 stay in constant rotation it seems....REAL MUSIC

hey kimmy & erica!! sarah & i will see u @ the Floetry concert, picked the tickets up yesterday...yep yep...very excited about this one, since i havent seen them live yet.

Mojoe is playing saturday night @ Cedar Street Courtyard, and i do believe love is opening up with some poetry....must find my dancing shoes fo real!

Tarik has been a trooper with me lugging him around to all the spots lately, he can't keep up he says, and i'm like baby its just getting started. he just shakes his head. "i don't want u change anything just cause u r back home" i love him *sigh*

oh, one reason he's lugging me around...i haven't been driving.
car has been fixed and she purrs like a kitten...so whats the problem? perhaps 'cause a lil cream colored postcard came in the mail stating WARRANT OUT FOR YOUR ARREST!!
I called immediately...DAMN try over $$1700 in fines and 8, COUNTTHEM!! 8 warrants...procrastination once again has kicked me in my big yella ass!!Took care of one, so now down to 7-haha guess i can laugh at that one to keep from crying. (see previous post in oct for reason for warrants)
needless to say i won't be driving for awhile!!

seems R Kelly is n town for a concert @ ut. read the university wanted to bring more diversity to the concert hall....so out of alllll the artists to choose from...this is who u pick?? give me a break...
and on that note, a group of child predators/pedophiles were recently arrested for having a LIVE, yes LIVE feed on the internet of actual molestations of several children...the youngest being only 18 months old!
i was and still am sickened by this...these muthafuckas need to be lined up and simply just shot!!
i don't get it, nor do i want to...

3 comments:

CousinSarah said...

YEAH MAMA, I am REAAAADY for the concert. I have never seen them either and I havent been to a concert in a long time. Welll, I did go see Alicia a year ago. But the last time was like two or so, when I saw Lenny. Whoo hoo--momentary pause while I have a flashback.

I am VERY happy to hear the car is running. NOW, if we can just get you a license. I need more info on the time and place Mojoe is performing. I might see if Rich wants to go.

I cant believe it about the preditors. I dont understand what makes people think that they can be so blatant and get away with that. What kind of mind or life experiences can make a person find anything sexual about a 18 month old child. It makes me sick and angry, to be robbed so young. I agree mama, disposed of. I know it is harsh to judge others, but yet, that is just too beyond understanding.

Copasetic Soul said...

hey, since we like that kind of music, let me hip you to some other "real music":

Eric Roberson...the Vault
Yahzarah
Anthony David...3 Chords and the truth
Fertile Ground
Zap Mama
Geno Young

there are more just cant think of them right now. enjoy the Floetry concert. i have seen them twice alread and will seeing them again on the 12 of April!

unsaid said...

"seems R Kelly is n town for a concert @ ut. read the university wanted to bring more diversity to the concert hall....so out of alllll the artists to choose from...this is who u pick?? give me a break..."

You got me cracking up over here LOL