Saturday, March 04, 2006

No Room 4 Doubt


i hate packing, but this time its okay
i fill the boxes with things i call my life
not complete, but life nevertheless
suprisingly i'm not feeling sad, a lil melancholy, but not sad
this place has served its purpose
and now i'm moving on
sorta like people in your life
either they move on, or u move on
it doesn't mean u love 'em any less
just...the lessons have been taught
their purpose completed
time to grow some more
time to go down yet another road
find a new adventure
...or perhaps a familiar adventure
to create new paths
chisel boulders down to rocks
with time into smooth pebbles
for the road will always have its problems
just how will i deal with 'em is up to me
face head on...no more running
i watch him sleeping
and wonder
i trace his broad shoulders carefully
not to wake him
he smiles and reaches for me
and whispers, pulling me closer
"i have missed u so much"
...and i know i have made the right choice
as i snuggle into his love
i finally sleep like a baby.

the journey continues...

3 comments:

Angel said...

mmmmmm hmmmmm...some good snuggling always makes me sleep like a baby too! :)

CousinSarah said...

I am happy to hear you so happy my sister. Always. You have a contentment I havent seen in a long time. And that is so incredible to see. I love you girl!

unsaid said...

awwww this piece had a nice feeling to it. i hate packing too..but I love moving...on and up. nice piece!