Friday, March 24, 2006

I Was Tagged....So Watch OUT!!

Hmmm Attributes For A Perfect Lover:
--Make me laugh...often
there is nothing like someone who can make u laugh. whether its breaking a smile or laughing until the tears flow, or anything in between.
--Make love to my mind
lets have stimulating conversations, teach me something, open my mind to new horizons. said it before: the orgasm given mentally will always last longer than the one given physically.
--Be honest
with your words and your life. i am not perfect with this myself, but always striving. you cannot be true to others until true to yourself. self reflection is one of the hardest things to do, but doing it is half the battle.
--Passionate
in bed, making love to my WHOLE body, in life, with your children, with your own passion, what gets your heart to beating fast.....without the fire, u r either boring or dead...sometimes the same thing, right?
--Open minded
i will spring some shyt on your ass sometimes!! I love to keep people guessing about me. I keep a pretty ecletic group of friends around me too, so judging anyone or anything i do is a major NONO!! You don't have to like it...but nobody left YOU to be God either!!
--Be a good active listener
i keep quiet alot. i am more than an observer, but sometimes i dump talk, as i call it. sometimes i don't need u to say a word, just listen to me. let me know you are present though. Look at me. sometimes i want advice, or just good conversation and interaction. someone who can figure out when to talk and when to just listen....but always in the moment!!
--Know my moods
i have a few of 'em, and then on top of that...you got to deal w/ 2 distinct females in one body (seriously). don't take my moods personally, just realize and flow with it. i even drive myself crazy with this one haha
--Believe in a higher power
whether its God, Alah, Budah, or another name...believe that we come from a great source of Love, and we all must continue the journey in love...i belive in the power of prayer...i had a praying grandmother, know what i mean. don't need bible toting religious, need the spirituality.
--Respect the beauty of life
i get giddy over the smallest of things life allows me to see: purples and pinks streaking across dusk skies, butterflies floating on air, solo flight of a bird, the lines in a leaf, wrapping your arms around me when least expected...so someone else noticing life and feeling life is very important.
--Love of family
--Respectful of Women
these 2....enough said
i could give a hundred more, but these i believe are the meat of the bone.
now who will i tag!!!!!
Lets see:
Joey
Thirteen
Brandy
Jai
Angel
Relentless
Copa
Element 615
Mo

3 comments:

unsaid said...

Great list...I knew it would be. The good listener one...I didn't even think of that but yeah, that's key. And respecting the beauty of life. I'm adding to my list now, my man is gonna have to step up LOL

Nikki Smith said...

i love the way u write... it inspires me to write not only the way i already write but to take chances on different ways and words

Angel said...

I wish so much that more men knew the beauty (and sexiness) of being passionate about something--anything!!!! Fabulous list!!! I will have plenty to co-sign I see!