Friday, January 27, 2006

some more ramblings

tx dot sign: arson/fire ban in effect
um, isn't arson already illegal?

my youngest daughter discovers why i say "DON"T SHARE MAKEUP"....yucky conjunctivitis aka pink eye. she couldn't go to school today...sure she was upset. now wants to go to a party...um baby no can do...she is part of the awful in crowd, and is crying her lil mucous filled eyes out right now.
mean mommy, i know.

he says to his cousin: tell Michelle to call me...uh brotha, that street goes both ways and don't u know your name had been deleted. home and cell.
per prior post....one of the weeds needing pulling from my garden, dammit where is my Weed Be Gone?!

lol, street goes both ways...guess i do lol sorry made a personal inside funny
i need help!!

how do u tell a fellow poet his shyt is sounding very sam i am...i am sam...green eggs and hammish?

and why do certain people always read certain blogs...BUT NO CERTAIN COMMENTS ARE LEFT...VERY UM STRANGE FOR CERTAIN LOL!!
not calling out any names or anything...
Angels walk amongst us daily! HA!

give it up for Oprah everybody...poor man will never EVER sell another book in this lifetime or the next

how can u tell if a guy is really digging u? even after sleeping in the same bed with u...absolutely nothing happens, seriously...well he gives great foot rubs, is he being a true gentleman or perhaps is he_________?
u fill in the blank
um, happened to a friend of mine couple of months back...yeah, thats it!

2 children 6 and 8 waiting for the schoolbus, car pulls up tries to pull them both into the car, lil boy fought like hell, schoolbus rounded corner probably saving both of their lives.
first, very proud of youngster for fighting
second, why is a 6/8 yr old alone waiting, out of visual sight from their home?
3rd, police say not related to SIMILAR INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN SAME, YES SAME, COUNTY A MONTH AGO.....HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO

state of cali, went ahead with execution of 77yr old who has been on death row 23yrs...legally blind, had a stroke, suffered 2 heart attacks, a diabetic, confined to a wheelchair....
am i the only one who says something is wrong here?

life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards- soren kierkegoard

7 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Green eggs and ham--Let me know how that goes.

Good point...Arson IS illegal...seen that sign everytime I leave your crib...never thought of it.

Give the baby girl a hug...there will be ssooooo many parties even tho it doesnt feel like it now.

Girl...now....lets not make assumptions about gentleman footrubbers....Stop laughin I hear you. :P

Tight ass quote...I might have to change my Pac quote in my email for a bit. :)

bRandy said...

Michelle,
I said the EXACT same thing the first time I saw that Arson ban sign...on the same wave link as usual...and whoever I said it to (can't remember) tried to explain it away, but I am still convinced that there is something off about it...

Anonymous said...

See how you do? Why you gotta call me out like that? I promise, I am working out my "blogger stalker" tendencies and am addressing them as we speak... :)

Unknown said...

Shelle - I love you so much...

These kids are driving me crazy, but I love teaching! Middle schoolers think they are too grown! I oughta open a can of whoop ass on the parents for having to raise 85% of the kids I encounter on a daily basis. IT'S INCOME TAX TIME!!! GET YOUR KID SOME LOTION TO GO WITH THOSE $200 PAIR OF JORDANS!!! OH YEAH - AND A TOOTHBRUSH!

Oh yeah, did I tell you I love you today???

Signed-
Jenni from the block...

my coffee is always said...

Glad you got angel to respond to someone's blog... DAMN. and I didn't even know she was readingthem until the other day... practice was dope.. or let's say the conversation was good.
thir13teen

Shelle said...

sunshine, lol, gentleman foot rubbers lol...well i think we can be conclusive on this one

brandy, yep something is off about it alright

angel darlin, nice to see ya hahahaha i knew that would bring ya out of the shadows
my evil plan is working HAHAHAHAHAHA

jen, u are a nut ...seriously

13, yep practice was good...conversation even better
we need another girls night in soon ...what ya think?

unsaid said...

"how do u tell a fellow poet his shyt is sounding very sam i am...i am sam...green eggs and hammish?"..............lol...that'sall...lol