Monday, January 09, 2006

first of many 2006 ramblings of a bonified lunatic

he is gone, but will return....a man
thank u for giving me wings
why is a 63yr old man sleeping on this couch, not a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of...unless its the one belonging to his grandkids...yes this is my lovely father
i love the softness that has occurred in him
my oldest is moving out YEAH!! oh im sorry was i suppose to be that damn excited!
too much alcohol + too much altering substances=bad sexual choices
Just say No!
think i might try celibacy
ok why do i hear a thunderous laughter right now
not f***ing funny ya'll...i can do it
why do my writings lately haunt me?
keep me up until i listen?
Their Eyes Were Watching God!!! sarah and i big babies, but knew she was the only one to watch it with
i want love like Janie and TeaCake
does that shit exist?
walked to the library today, sorry damn near treked to the library lol
needed the exercise
stupid who r u kidding ...YOUR CAR IS BROKE DOWN, YOU AIN'T GOT NO MONEY
sssshhhh
am i lying? cause if i am then i will stop. am i lying?
no
well then dont shush me
its hard dealing with just me, try dealing with two just trying to be
sigh

9 comments:

CousinSarah said...

You really are crazy you know.

LOL.

Crazy is as crazy does...lol.

my coffee is always said...

scared to think who might be at the end of the substance/bad choice/sexual encounter thing... yaknow?
holla! thir13teen

Shelle said...

LOL yep im scared too....but some hellified writing will come from this.....
hey if ya see me scratching and fidgeting, swatting at things not there....my meds are in my poets bag next to the straight jacket

Copasetic Soul said...

lawd...what they hell you people doing down there in Texas? 13 going
off on great-great-great-great-great-great slave owning grandfather. you scratching and fidgeting. the only one NOT crazy is Sarah...but that has yet to be made a fact! do i really want to come down there for AIPF?

hahahahahaha

CousinSarah said...

HAHAHAHA...Oh copa, the facts a blog can hide. Those of us who are crazy have more material to write about...lolololol.

Relentless said...

lol, i read this a couple of times, but i just now stopped and had time to write back, thanks for the tribute you all gave me, it means alot to know i am still there, and always wil be, thank you again

Shelle said...

uh copa.....u don't know sarah like i know sarah...i only hang out with crazy people...normalcy scares me, and those type of people are weird

bRandy said...

believe it or not, i didn't even crack a smile at the celibacy thing...hmm...maybe it made me say "damn!" :o)...or maybe i just believe in you...methinks it's the latter.
i see so much in you that i can't quite explain and that i don't think you quite realize is there yourself sometimes...

Shelle said...

b...u make me blush...again