Friday, July 17, 2009

Love Is Necessary...




--for the Most High, and the ones that are sent low amongst us
--for love in all its forms
--for this love we have...so powerful
--for my Zeus always protecting me
--for the stone with the words "safe" written on it that you gave me...yes i am...yes you are
--for tay hanging with the big girls...dang my children are amazing
--for trackers that reveal the bitter truth
--for the madness finally being over...hopefully
--for new beginnings...again
--for one incredible holiday weekend with my extended family
--for what she sees in me...and i let her
--for seeing the new smile on your face my friend...crazy times, but good times
--for the future
--for making sure the ones i care about know it
--for hard talks with him again...damn i will always love him, just want him to be as happy as i am...i know its hard for us all
--for finally getting it right
--for spur of the moment surprises pulled off perfectly...hahaha
--for her extra touch with the pasta
--for new folks in my life i can now call my friends, because they are hers too
--for one special lady working on my business website...need all the gentle pushes i can get...so excited
--for having to speak my mind..sometimes it just has to be said without filters
--for out of the blue phone calls, wanting to hear my voice...thank u sir
--for one more treetop hideaway rendevous...i will miss you
--for the older lady on the bus, who didn't want me to get off so soon...how sweet
--for memories...lot of emotions there
--for her family becoming my family, and hanging out with them poolside
--for the memories my babies are having this summer...glad they are enjoying it..so many more to come...did i say already how great my kids are...oh, well they are
--for the simple things in life, that make it so sweet

5 comments:

brandi said...

I am honored that I made the list! Be sure to tell me if I start overwhelming you... I am just really excited! Enjoy your rendezvous! Lots of love...

bRandy said...

love the picture and the list baby...and the surprise was...well...wow, i'm so glad you're here for one last rendezvous.

Shelle said...

brandi...its has been such a blessing to meet you...

b...smile glad i made u smile

and they say it ain't lucky.... 13 said...

nice list! happy you are happy...

Ebony Stewart said...

happy for that love is pumping through your veins and it feels good.
Good list.
Hope to see you and bRandy soon