Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Rantings...hadn't done this in awhile...uh oh

ash...if i can see her, don't you think i see you two too...wow...really? find what ya looking for? you work just where you should be!!

why do folks peek, but don't leave a comment...i mean what's the point? doesn't bother me every once in awhile..but all the time, but nothing said..sorta creepy

why are folks so interested in my life, what i am doing?...who i am doing it with? maybe because i'm pretty real and honest with mine, i don't have anything to hide, and yeah i pretty much lay it out there lol...but really my life isn't much different...i am pretty happy with it...just a few glitches with the *!tches LOL...i crack myself up

why lie? over and over again..ok i am not perfect with this either, but come on...bold face is too much...if it smell like a duck, quack like a duck...ya'll know the rest

why does my son have so many good looking guy friends coming to the house to play video games...but i really think they are here for my daughters lol

why do the friends stay way past their own dinner time when we are cooking...lol...guess i can't complain too much...they like it

why are the damn hot bugs out even past midnight, yelling at one another about how damn hot it is!!

i think it rained today, but it dried up before it left the clouds...the devil even knocked on my door for some ice lol...don't know why he picked my house but yeah

poor Obama, do you see all the grey that has set in? and not even a year has gone by yet....did look good throwing out the first ball though in the All-Star game...was that a bullet-proof vest under that jacket?

wow...its 2009, and black children are still being turned away from swimming pools...i am not surprised really...are you?

7 people were in on killing a loving couple of 16 children...for a stinking safe...my God, what kind of world is this? what do the babies do now?

why did my dad walk out his room with a box of cereal? ate two bowls...loudly i might add...then put the box back in his room...is my dad hoarding cereal in his room? seriously?

ohh i forgot how much fun these were...until next time...peace out

7 comments:

bRandy said...

nice rants baby...it really does amaze me how much time people sacrifice of their own lives to pay attention to ours--and yours in particular...seems like a waste of what they've been given...one day they'll want that time back, and only then realize it's gone forever...and they weren't even successful in stealing anyone's joy...what a waste. poor things.

almost started my own rant there eh? lol

brandi said...

Glad you got it off your chest!

I don't know if you wanna go this far, but there is a way for you to make your blog private. Only people you give permission can see it...

Just make sure one of those people is me! LOL... I love reading your blog!

and they say it ain't lucky.... 13 said...

hey. you are funny.... i'm in chicago...

Shelle said...

b...it is funny, but hey i hope they learn how to love and live more maybe by watching so closely

brandi...nah, i rant about it, but its ok...its human nature in a way, but not everyone has good intentions

kim...hey you knew i was lol

maljazur said...

I'm feeling Loomis with the cereal. Can't describe my level of pissivity when I have my lips fixed for some Lucky Charms...and they're gone! LOL

Shelle said...

lol i would feel you too if you were helping with the groceries in general lol lol

Missy said...

"why are the damn hot bugs out even past midnight, yelling at one another about how damn hot it is!!"

holy hell that is funny!