Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tough Week, but i am still finding the Goodness...

--for the private time with The High One, and the Grace granted
--for starry nights, a haunting moon, and a fabulous telescope...we are so small, and God is a grand designer
--for the ones i keep close, and the ones i keep at a distant...both make me want to do better
--for the journey of getting to know me, even in the stumbles
--for the Virgoes in my life...trying to figure it out
--for you saying i consider you a damn good friend...meant the world...we are still moving forward
--for wanting to be my soft place to fall...and being my soft place to fall
--for the smile on a weathered, wise and kind face
--for not needing or wanting drama in my life...hey some folks crave it
--for wanting to have that special someone again in my life, but realizing maybe i'm not quite ready (sing with me, "I am ready for love....")...trying to be patient though
--for text messages from the heart, and phone calls to follow
--for tough questions asked...thank you for holding up a mirror
--for girl time...we both needed it
--for loving my curls...even when they won't act right lol

3 comments:

Vocabulous said...

great reflections dear. I will sing that India Arie with you baby girl... IN HARMONY!!!!!!

I will be in your city Oct 23rd for Neo and if you are there I want a hug.

Ebony Stewart said...

Great list...beautiful and true.

Shelle said...

vocab i will be there waiting for my hug...smile

eb, thank you sis