Monday, November 19, 2007

My Heart Is Full...

--for Creator & She...amazing what joy you bless me with
--for my kids and the constant unconditional love
--for the women in my life, each a reflection, each a special beauty, each teaching moments, each phenomenal, no matter--what the common bond is there...
--for intense card games with the lovely ladies in green...we held it down though
--for helluva good time just hanging out with the ladies
--for strong hugs of i'm sorry and its okay all wrapped into one
--for you holding it together when she was "sandbagging" just walk away lol
--for me, b, ka, and the everready bunny, shaking our groove thang
--for the tree house and all its healing power
--for watching my lovely daughter on stage during her dance recital...i cried the whole time
--for nice dates with you, too cute how you try to impress me so much
--for the trust game walking down congress...dang i got issues lol
--for kind words...you know they really do go a long way
--for you making it to the top 10...you go girl!
--for you asking her about me, though she wouldn't give you the satisfaction...haha...don't you love the ones who got ya back lol
--for shoulder kisses
--for babygirl being able to exhale...i'm sooooo smiling
--for him calling me just elated...no more doughnuts lol...creme brulee only lol!
--for knowing somewhere out there...that special kind of love is out there for just for me...what is meant to be will be...no need to worry
--for the pen writing what i don't understand...but i am ok with that...there is a reason
--for you letting me vent, you get me so well king

5 comments:

my coffee is always said...

good list, glad you are allowing yourself and learning to live again..... if there is such a thing.

Copasetic Soul said...

hmmm, i see you spreading those wings and flying ms butterfly!

keep smiling sis!

Angel said...

"--for knowing somewhere out there...that special kind of love is out there for just for me...what is meant to be will be...no need to worry"

thanks shelle...i needed this...

Ebony Stewart said...

Great list! Happy times are good and people who have your back is better (smile).
Big up to Fay!

CousinSarah said...

Niiiice one ma.

And yeah, You and Kim were at that table all night. lol.