Wednesday, July 04, 2007


--for what my lens captures (pix above)
--for Creator & She
--for beautiful love
--for hanging with my teammates strong in the corner full of laughter
--for showing off and showing out...they weren't ready
--for the battle between last year and this year...sorry B, you didn't have a chance
--for life, the bitter and the sweet...enjoy it all
--for star filled nights, and feeling like the only one seeing them for the first time
--for playing in the rain
--for my quirky self, i love the way i am...no matter what
--for his poetry and his whispers in my ears
--for memories...and smiles...and tears
--for you babygirl, trying...half the battle
--for my new babyboy...thank you jai and brandy
--for my children...how did i get so lucky...so blessed
--for eventhough we haven't hung out in awhile, i know you are there
--for seeing my daddy rollerskating after at least 30yrs, the smiles it brought to both our faces
--for my babyboy turning 13...officially a teenager
--for boys...and wanting to save them all
--for poetry and its life lines to all of us, connecting you to me to us to we!

2 comments:

Raging Bull said...

For friends like you and the other neo-soldiers even though I have been absent lately.

SLUMP FACADE said...

...yes to playing in the rain...