Thursday, July 12, 2007



--for Creator & She, the awesomeness of life blesses me daily
--for knowing, you and i will forever be connected
--for a lil time away
--for taking the reigns where you left off, still need you but i understand
--for laughing and creating with my big brotha b
--for him finally getting a lil peace
--for ebony looking like the most beautiful bride, and the huge grin on david's face...their love for one another is amazing
--for knowing and believing there IS love like that
--for fun road trips...again
--for lunch with Amy and her lovely princess aiyanna, hadn't been able to for almost 3 weeks...definitely a treat
--for playing the car game (wood wagon, convertibles, yellow bellies, slug bug)
--for the possibilites of "us"
--for feeling like a school girl
--for the way your eyes look at me, its not the eyes..its the thoughts behind them
--for challenging my mind
--for inside jokes
--for you looking for me...too funny
--for old friends
--for family...blood and non blood...love you much

5 comments:

bRandy said...

loving the pictures...and the list. i keep hearing about the wedding--i am very happy for them and for everyone who seems so moved by that union...gives me something to strive for in my own wedding :) see you in Vancouver...

CousinSarah said...

Ebony WAS the most beautifulest bride...

And yeah, her and David are just about tooooo damn cute.

Ebony Stewart said...

Awwww you guys are the sweetest! Thank you for being there.

Angel said...

I posted something new...

SLUMP FACADE said...

Good post, consider yourself tagged. Stop by my spot to get your assignment...