Wednesday, April 04, 2007

So Much To Be Grateful For...



--for God and She who blesses me everyday
--for 39th birthdays and all the beautiful surprises
--for professional full body massages, over an hour...she realigned some stuff!
--for manicures and my first pedicure, one man on my hands and another on my feet! what else could a girl ask for lol!
--for a private showing of fine ITALIAN shoes @ an appt. only shoe gallery...and being able to take home 3 pairs valued over $600...not having to pay a dime...no i didn't steal them lol...my baby got the serious HOOKUP!
--for grinning so much i thought my face would break
--for his grinning so much thought his face would break
--for the cards that kept me laughing
--for a surprise dinner at one of my fav restaurants, with all my family
--for my wonderful family and all our differences...its what makes us so special in the first place
--for the poem my son wrote me...will post later
--for singing messages left on my phone...i love ya
--for peace of mind
--for my new guitar...yes guitar...always wanted to learn to play
--for yummy smell goods
--for maple ice cream
--for my new ipod!!!!! yes
--for sweet love
--for opening myself up to be loved by him
--for knowing i will do the right thing
--for validation
--for life...is good...is good
--for being the shoulder you need
--for feeling so special when i needed it the most
--for wearing the scarlet letter so well lol
--for great youth poetry
--for a new venue...everything for a reason
--for the moths and butterflies that keep visiting me
--for sitting back and seeing the smiles on faces of the ones who matter most

8 comments:

layne bowden said...

woooo hoooo!!! i'm the FIRST one to wish you a happy bornday on your blog???!!!

HAPPY BORNDAY, sweet shelle!!

i loved your list! even though the full body massage thing made me a tad bit jealous, i can't begrudge you ANYTHING since it was for your special day! :)

i wish you many, many, many more blessings, things to be grateful for, wonderful borndays and plain ole spectacular "regular" days in the years to come!!

peace, love and BIG hugs!!

Ebony Stewart said...

Awww Happy Birthday Michelle and best wishes!
So sweet your babyboy wrote you a poem.
And those massages do be on point!!!

SLUMP FACADE said...

"--for a private showing of fine ITALIAN shoes @ an appt. only shoe gallery...and being able to take home 3 pairs valued over $600...not having to pay a dime...no i didn't steal them lol...my baby got the serious HOOKUP!"

Don't loose sight, its all about the feet, the shoes are secondary!

joey said...

NOW THAT'S A LIST OF A HAPPY WOMAN! so beautiful to read sister...happy belated beautiful!

Lyrically speaking said...

BRAVO!!! for the new ipod and the guitar, i've always wanted to play the violin so that's cool you will get to practice and enjoy yourself.

I've never had maple ice cream or heard of it, where is it sold?

You have a great gratitude list, thanks for sharing

Shelle said...

jus b, thanks luv...girl the massage was off the chain lol

eb, thank you babygirl

slump, he did say i wear them well lol

jo, thanks..and yes i am

lyric, yes looking forward to the strumming.
the maple ice cream so delicious, is actually made at the place itself. i have never seen it anywhere else.

Copasetic Soul said...

a super big YAY for your list! do i get to see one pair of those shoes in August?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Soul Shelle!!

Much love & peace to you, always!