Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Its Alllll Good, Huh!


--for the Creator and She...simply amazing in this life of mine
--for a great weekend of poetry
--for a special poetic house party
--for being witness to first time slam teams in the making
--for the guys helping me out during my piece...whew! too much to drink lol
--for much needed road trips
--for good laughs and sweet smiles
--for new beautiful people entering my world, and me becoming a part of theirs
--for you wanting to protect me, eventhough not necessary...but love ya for it anyway
--for long spidery son arms wrapped around me...he is amazing...and i still can't believe he is mine
--for phone calls to ease my worries...but i still worry
--for the beauty of just being in the presence of nature and all its glory...and being still
--for seeing the family picking flowers on the hillside...the colors of everything were so nice
--for cat's and thier independence, but sometimes they do wanna snuggle
--for new venue's
--for being just fine in my own skin...feels real good
--for bacon wrapped shrimp...YUM! and no i didn't make these...my baby did.
--for the way he treats me, and me allowing him to do so again
--for art...no matter what you interpret it to be
--for love
--for family
--for life, all its bitterness and its sweetness....lessons in every morsel
--for the poetry that binds
--for continued forgiveness...and grace

4 comments:

CousinSarah said...

I love the pic ma.

Yes to baby boys..

Um hell naw to bacon wrapped shrimp but hands up to the chef

Sometimes I gotta do what I gotta do..I'll drop water and mountian dew for ya anytime...lololol

yeah to poetry

hahahaha to house parties and you liquor intake hahahahahahahaha

Copasetic Soul said...

so many great things to be grateful for and they are all good.

house parties and you liquor intake dont i know it,lol.

Anonymous said...

Road trips! I need to get away more. It's a liberating feeling!

I love nature and being outdoors. =)

I'm grateful for love and family as well.

Blu Jewel said...

there's always a reason to be thankful for poets and poetry

kids are the best

bacon wrapped shrimp? only good if its turkey bacon

for knowing that being grateful is a good and blessed thing

great list!