Friday, April 20, 2007

Even On Fridays...I'm Grateful (lol)

--for the Creator and She...
--for loving me as i am, but always knowing i can do more...i can do better
--for a brief hiatus, but oh we are ready for the NEW!!
--for sweet love
--for my babies arms around my neck and the kisses that go with them
--for creativity
--for sidewinders and the view
--for you and you and us and laughs and laughs and goodtimes and SEEAARCH!!
--for Brown Sugar Moments...love open mics
--for the sage cleansing...thank you...you always know
--for you worrying about me and my feelings
--for you and i picking the same ring out, though we didn't know it at first
--for spring flowers
--for crazy texas weather...keeps you on your toes
--for working out again...ah the burn the burn
--for my cheerleaders...i love ya'll
--for getting past the ugliness
--for the perfect spoon position, and his warmth against my skin
--for my new passion, check out below
--for a giving spirit
--for hanging out with my girl
--for romantic dinners...not often, but right on time...
--for life...is good is good

1 comment:

Copasetic Soul said...

laughs and good times are a great thing...

goodbye to the old, hello to the new...Neee Ooooo lives!

Brown Sugar was fun...you see the pics?

texas weather really is no joke!

YAY for the new passion