Sunday, December 03, 2006

Because I Was Inspired

i make wishes of you upon comet's tails
with promises of fleeting reality
to feel the passion burn in my heart
tattooed within the ashes...

tonight moonbeams brought us closer
wrapped tight in it's magic
our tides synchronized
a fluidity of necessity never lost

i released my butterflies upon your lips
dancing down your throat
to keep company with your own
their is strength in numbers

held me so close
i could feel our wings fluttering in your chest
taking turns playing with heartbeats
an effect caused long ago, felt now

your eyes always looking past the obvious
searching for any residue left of you
instead, we found us
lost within one another

one hand playing in curls
as the other traces my neck
finding its way to supple breasts
mouth indulges on raspberry candy

pushing my pain threshold back further
satin sweetly calling your name
welcoming what is meant for me
feeling the wetness ebbing for you

it seems our bodies defy this plane
having trouble keeping grounded
sexual animation suspended within rhythm
celestial love seeded in rich earth

watered by orgasmic moans and screams
angels blush at their voyeuristic creation
kiss the red glow into my cheeks
soften your chest for my face

knowing they will never have what they created
to feel the warmth in my well
or the intoxication of your lips
they fly as close as they can to taste heaven

and they weep.

4 comments:

joey said...

"i released my butterflies upon your lips
dancing down your throat
to keep company with your own
their is strength in numbers"

check please!

keep that pen in hand please ;-)

SLUMP FACADE said...

Not to copy Joey, but dayum the aforementioned lines are Hell, Sun Spot HOT!!! My eyes are burning from reading the piece, OUCH>>>

Angel said...

hmmmmmm...feeling..."erotic?" dare i even say, ROMANTIC????

CousinSarah said...

ummmm hummmmm...you know. I aint even gotta say nuthin. lol