Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another One So Soon

-for words in need of existance
-for phone calls...just because you wanted to say hello
-for singing so off key, but oh so cute "i just called to say...."
-for decorating for Christmas
-for finding great treasures to add to my home
-for Craig's List
-for hanging out with my brother
-for a lil sanity...i said a lil
-for life
-for prayer
-for my cousin getting out of intensive care
-for my brother walking away untouched from an accident he shouldn't of...thank you thank you!
-for your fingers in my hair
-for understanding my weakness and insecurities
-for quiet moments
-for teaching moments in your negativity...i am stronger than you think i am
-for bannana foster's icecream pie...my new favorite recipe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

michelle-i thank God for the blessings with your cousin and brother...i hope all is well...

SLUMP FACADE said...

Amen to this, "-for your fingers in my hair..."

I haven't felt fingers running through my hair in a minute, damn, never should have shaved my braids!

CousinSarah said...

Banana foster's ice cream pie?!?!?!

That doesnt even sound possible. lol

Yes! For fingers in the hair! Hell yessss for fingers in the hair!

Ebony Stewart said...

"-for my cousin getting out of intensive care
-for my brother walking away untouched from an accident he shouldn't of...thank you thank you!
-for your fingers in my hair"

That's whats up! I love your list, very you...beautiful.

joey said...

yes ma'am to better health and life! so glad folks are well!

Angel said...

i take it that EVERYONE is in agreement about the fingers in the hair line???? did you add my vote to the list? ;-P