Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Gratitude is an Attitude....

-for writing again...its flowing again and i love being at its mercy
-for getting the tree up this year nov. 30th...never has been that early
-for decorating with my family, very special moments
-for text messages to make you laugh when you most need it
-for real female friendships
-for night skys that just seem to glow lately
-for knowing just a bit of you
-for recognizing everything and everyone sometimes has a season, always a reason, not necessary to hold onto
-for playing Boggle with Kami
-for passion that still burns
-for my cousin Bobbi, she put up a good fight, but He took her home yesterday evening...now you can rest ma
-for you wanting to share your words with me, and wanting my opinion....meant a lot
-for family for family for family
-for snuggles
-for for my brother introducing me as his beautiful sister...awww
-for eating just a little better...got to start somewhere
-for poetry and those who keep it sacred

6 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

There's some good stuff in this list.

Writing again, family&Christmas Tree's
A fighting grace, and snuggles from him&them.
Poetry.

I love it.

Hearts curve...missed ya.

Copasetic Soul said...

i like this list....and i too would introduce you as my beautiful sister, who is just a little off.

pass some of that writing mojo on to me.

miss ya!

Unknown said...

shelle, i wanted you to know that your words last night while i was reading my poem were appreciated...and that they didn't go unnoticed...thankyou.

Angel said...

do it to it! hell to the yeah for family!!! say that shyt, then say it AGAIN!!!!

Shelle said...

-eb, love you girl for everything you are and your sweet spirit.

-copa, lol takes one to know one. thats why we are so good together!!

-tina, thank you again ...u r one helluva wordsmith

-angel, nothing like it!!

CousinSarah said...

Passion, love it. Wish I could bottle it, keep it around my neck and use for emergencies. lol

Yes to night glows and poetry!