Saturday, December 03, 2005

WOW!!

last night...i don't even know if i have the words. Some of these bad azz poets, i hold dear to my heart, got together @ a Carribean Lights...opened up for All U Need.
What can i say....we rocked the shyt out of that place. The band was amazing, but i do believe the crowd was feeling the poets more!!!Yes!!!
I love the spoken word, i just love words period...the diversity was amazing on the mic.
i was pleasently surprised by Jazz Man showing up, so of course i had to do the piece inspired by him.
my big brotha b has taken my piece to another level...love u b...u r amazing!
had not heard the latest version
he was not ready for it
he was spellbound
mission accomplished
and he was not ready for Knowtorious 13 either LOL...u made him blush LOL...
i mean i think i have to put last night up there with some of the best memories of my life...i don't know what made it so special this night, but it was incredible.
the atmosphere, the Pink Panthers(OMG!!),the band, the poets, my friends, my family, the laughs, the word....all i can say is its good to be alive
ya know

No comments: