Monday, December 19, 2005

Tag!! You're It!!

so perhaps a lil behind again in the blogging dept.
lets try this, since i have been tagged twice

3 screen names i have:
luvdesire9
octaviamoon68
tkj0916

3 physical things i like about myself:
my eyes
my hair
my toes

3 physical things i don't like about myself:
my hair (again-a love/hate relationship)
my weight
my calves (too thick for long sexy boots)

3 parts of my heritage:
beautiful black
canadian
french/european

3 of my everyday essentials:
my pen/journal
hearing my kids laugh
to be still

3 of my favorite musicians:
prince
floetry
rachelle ferrell

3 of my favorite songs:
all u got to do is say yes (floetry)
how about any of Ceelo's
i remember (kem)

3 hobbies:
journaling
crafting
blogging

3 things i want in a relationship:
mutual honesty
passion
mutual respect

3 lies:
i'm okay/fine/alright
i'll call
yes i did come(lol)

3 things i want to do really bad right now (w/a special someone):
kiss his lips
laugh in each others arms until it hurts
embarass the universe with our love

3 careers i've considered:
teaching
forensic patholigist
personal shopper for the rich

3 kids names i like:
evan
alexandria
jewel (grandmother's name)

3 ways i'm a stereotypical dude/lady:
i pout
jealous streak
love being taken care of

3 comments:

CousinSarah said...

bout dang time....lol. Just kiddin, i know the hold up. I misssssssss you too...already. Sad sad sad we are..but at least we're sad together.... :)

bRandy said...

alexandria...love that name. it was nice to learn more about you--always is...

Element615 said...

"laugh in each others arms until it hurts..."
That is serendipitous type love, beautiful.