Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's A New Day...

--for the love, patience, and grace given unconditionally daily by the He/She
--for the love, patience, and understanding i give myself daily...just not always unconditionally
--for knowing when to speak up and when to remain quiet
--for talks because we have come a long way
--for possibilities
--for you reaching out to me, and me being there to catch you
--for best girlfriends and guyfriends...and getting it right this time
--for getting to know me just a lil' bit more
--for my kids and spring missing me
--for keeping it real between us
--for roses, partner in crime, and crawfish boils...im still grinning
--for the smile you put on my face daily...you make me giggle ms lady
--for hard talks with you, but necessary and we got through it
--for you not being my "it", but not settling and taking someone else's opportunity for you to be their "it"...enjoyed our time
--for loving these 40's..it will get even better
--for peace within self

5 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Good List mama...growth just keeps coming our way...aint it suppossed to slow down as we get older? Seems like its pickin up...

bRandy said...

so you liked the crawfish boil huh? wish i could have been there *smile*...

my coffee is always said...

stop putting our business out there.. the roses were a secret!! LOL!!!!

Shelle said...

sarah...lol i mean im just saying...but bring it!!

b...lol oh i thought you were

kim...you just told on yourself

Lyrically speaking said...

best girlfriends and guyfriends...and getting it right this time
--for getting to know me just a lil' bit more
--for my kids and spring missing me
--for keeping it real between us


There's nothing like girlfriends and guyfriends, well I have more guyfriends than girlfriends, lol, I like it that way

Getting to know oneself is a beautiful thing and also keeping it real, great post