Thursday, June 05, 2008

Today of course..and everyday....

--for the Creator & She...always close, always love
--for one helluva team this year...the passion we have for the words...despite the game of slam
--for the beautiful women in my life, and the things we teach one another...and the hands clasped together
--for the smile on his face when he speaks of her
--for my magnificent children...thank you for allowing me to be your mommy
--for starry nights and listening...just listening
--for trusting me...for trusting you
--for the way you look at me and smile...but we know...we know it is not our time
--for music that makes me holla and be damn if i keep still
--for letting go, peeling off just a few more layers...now breathe
--for you slowly coming into your own lil panther...thank you for allowing me to witness the growth
--for rachel snyder visiting my blog lol with a good comment (check her out)
--for the people in my life...damn i am blessed
--for my creative hands
--for this life...tis good, tis good

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelle,

I always love your gratitude lists! As for seeing my own name on this one, well, what can I say? This life...tis good,tis good. (-;

rachel

CousinSarah said...

look at you bringin' in the strong women writers...lol :)

Yeah being a mom...AND and Aunt TOTALLY ROCK!