Thursday, June 26, 2008

Haven't Listed In Awhile...But Still Always Grateful...


--for He & She always present, always blessings, always Grace
--for everday you get just a lil' better...hold on beautiful warrior
--for a great weekend and bonding even more with my team...crazy butts
--for being friends, and not just teammates...priceless
--for the inspiration and the fire put under our behinds and in our pens...WOW
--for you and the smile on my face you are responsible for...not ready for this
--for you trusting me...it will get better...but you are the one who must change sir
--for my new poet's bag all the way from across the seas...its hot!! my other bag is pissed at me for putting him away lol
--for knowing when to walk away...even for a moment
--for having the right music for every situation...why isn't this stuff played on the radiowaves?
--for you wanting to spoil me...thank you for appreciating me
--for vulnerability
--for the women in my life...never can say this one enough
--for the laughter of all 3 of my children in the same room...what else can i ask for
--for crazy text messages to make me laugh, cry, smile, and laugh again
--for remaining in the moments...its the lil things that count
--for 6 weeks to one of the best experiences we will have together

3 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

sorry, you know how i am about family...so, the laughter of all 3 children in one room...made this list for me....

lovely

my coffee is always said...

the next six weeks are gonna be a blur...

CousinSarah said...

I need to get on my lists too...

Yes to babies laughing...they are always our babies

Yes to the Neo Soul Slam team who is gonna whoop some ass

Yes to women...we totally rock...even when we dont. :)