Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursdays

--for Creator & She...my rock
--for witnessing the insanity of rock baby, laughing until it hurts, and neosoul titties lol
--for taking my big girl pills lol
--for 40th bdays
--for being unselfish, wonder if you were testing me, huh?
--for cool parties, and some craziness...good laughs though
--for making the first move, i'm learning i'm learning
--for the peanut gallery...too funny...hey i tried, and again i'm learning
--for new beginnings rising from the old ashes
--for walking the halls of tay's school open house night, brought back memories of my own HS days
--for you looking really nice in your new shirt and new shoes, please keep it up
--for a hella card partner
--for me letting go and treating it as it is...a good time
--for great middle school football games...goooooooo kami!
--for nods of acknowledgement....goes a long way coming from you
--for new nailpolish
--for metaforphosis...yes it is suppose to be spelled that way LOL
--for laughing until we couldn't breathe
--for SANDBLOOM TONIGHT OMG!
--for knowing you want to be there for her, but wish you would see your own worth past this lifetime
--for jamming like we had lost our minds last night, but dang that mess was tight!
--for the beautiful women in my life, we come in all levels and degrees lol, yet each of you have taught me sooooo much about forgiveness, love, life, and myself.
--for the possibilites of me....endless, and quietly listening for direction...
--for this life i am in....
--for the words that allow me to birth them...forever grateful

2 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

i like the list but you know, the big girl pills, was my best part!

Angel said...

i been peeping all this NEW writing you've been doing shelle. you are seriously working the hell outta your pen, huh? ;-)