Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What Am I Grateful For?

-flying almost 80mph on a jet ski, wanting to go even faster. hitting wakes and jumping at least 10ft in the air....YES!!
-the warm sun
-my brother being a bartender once, damn made some good drinks...came up with a new one "sex on a boat" lol
-my adventurous lil ones and their laughter
-playing the "i love u more" game with my son. he said i love you the mostest x infinity x2 + forever +forever + always x infinity/me + you x my heart.....i do believe he won!
-that i am a damn good cook
-for Angel's heart
-for the fact only 15 days away from the biggest road trip with my Big Brotha B!
-that things are falling into place...if i just relax
-for strong women poets like Inertia
-for Neo feeling like it use to
-for Spirit Groove and watching Ms. Jackson just shine
-true friendships...may have been a detour...but we found each other again.

8 comments:

Angel said...

can i co-sign the sentiment about neo feeling like it used to? that in and of itself is cause for its own "gratitude" list! :-) how's the reading going?

Copasetic Soul said...

I so wanna jet ski....good for you!

the I love you game is the bestest game ever!

I wanna taste this cookin...and want to know about this road trip!

my coffee is always said...

hell yea!!! man doesn't it feel good? feels like church, and home, and good food, and good times, and hell just good. congrats last night!

Ebony Stewart said...

Last night was awesome! And more so I'm happy for you all.
The game with your son...too cute.

Shelle said...

angel-it does feel like old neo huh.loving it and yes greateful. loving the book. lots of uh huh moments. thanku

copa-we are going jet skiing if ya bring yo butt here. u will know about the road trip very soon, promise.

kim-YES it feels good! like church, home, and all that lol. thanks for the congrats...felt good too!

eb-thanku love...and yes my lil man is adorable...savoring the moments.

joey said...

yes ma'am! that jet ski is no joke! had me rollin' talkin bout it last night!
congrats on the win too mamas!

CousinSarah said...

She can cook the HELLLL outta some wings I will tell ya that much!!

:D

Shelle said...

jo-glad we shared the laugh together
sarah-lol, why thanku