Thursday, October 26, 2006

God is Sooooo Good

and i am grateful for it allllllll:
-my first book of poetry is done
-my first cd is done
-my first set of business cards done
-to actually sell something that i created
-to receive a gift from an angel that i didn't expect...thank you
-everything falling into place
-knowing when to say no and knowing when to say yes
-loving him
-the way he loves me
-the way mother's love their children
-stolen kisses
-my dad's smile today
-speaking up for myself
-knowing some things or some people are better for me at arm's length
........
please send up prayers for Brian and I as we venture out into the unknown. He and i are traveling to colorado and new mexico to share our love of poetry with others. it seems mother nature might have something else in store for us...so please pray for traveling grace as well.
we both will be updating our blogs daily...so check back.
this will be some adventure LOL

4 comments:

bRandy said...

safe and happy travels to you both...i will pray for you. and congratulations on your cd and book (and spitfest performance)...keep lookin' up--that's where you're headed...

Angel said...

gifts are always the best when you don't expect them, right? :-)

Ebony Stewart said...

Be safe keep us informed and live in those moments. Much love.

Mahogany L. Browne said...

congrats... poetry touring ain't for the light hearted!