Thursday, August 13, 2009

For....

--for this Life of mine, for this life in mine, for this life with mine...i am humbled
--for finally getting a grip on "not my time this year", oh but thank you for those who took me there....what were we thinking LOL
--for one of the baddest texas/national teams around, headed by one helluva awesome dude with big guns
--for growth in words, writing, performance, healing, and self....just wow
--for love all in the air, and its not even spring yet
--for true love seeping out and into my essence
--for showing the not so nice parts of me, yet you even love them, and love me even more for them
--for long talks out on the patio until the wee hours of the morning...there is nothing like thought provoking questions/answers
--for you...simply you...and the way you do what you do
--for great girl time...my tummy still hurts from the laughter
--for my babygirl and her goddess tendencies, she is such an amazing kid
--for being so much closer
--for feeding my family
--for the flowers she brings....all things of beauty need thorns to protect themselves
--for our first big one...and we made it through with better love
--for reaching out....you are always there
--for upcoming birthdays...hope you are well...yes
--for unconventional monogamous relationships...lol.....we define us
--for fudge....simply fudge...yum
--for the lil' things that make the big difference
--for sunshine and her growth this summer...just wow
--for working on the upside, at least trying...smile
--for the women in my life, so enriched by them...thank you
--for change, even the scary parts are saying it will be okay...just believe

9 comments:

bRandy said...

"just believe"...
nice list love...

brandi said...

Thanks for offering time- it's so valuable and you know I'm gonna need it. Means alot to me!

maljazur said...

...for reminders that goodness lies ahead
-lovin' your list, Shelle!

my coffee is always said...

good list, glad to see read and hear your happiness.

Tova J. said...

smile

Ebony Stewart said...

Great list! Thank you for all the support you gave, we know it was hard for you not to be there.
And thanks for making me laugh the other night at Neo, good to see you. Love you much!
Best wishes coming your way!

CousinSarah said...

Thanks ma...good list....

And yes, that babygirl of yours is a fabulous young lady.

maljazur said...

I protest the lack of updates!!

Lyrically speaking said...

girl, you have a way with words, simply beautiful...enjoyed reading this post