Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This Is For You...and You...and You...oh yeah and YOU


--yes she is my girlfriend
--yes i am quite aware she is a woman
--yes a HELLUVA one at that
--yes i know there will be issues
--no i will not run at the first sign of trouble
--no this is not a summer romance
--no I AM NOT playing
--yes I AM serious
--yes WE are quite serious
--no i am not the same woman YOU THINK i am
--yes you make me laugh lurking
--yes she is smitten
--yes i am just as smitten, if not more
--no i did not steal her from her
--yes she stole MY heart
--yes HE knows
--yes we have HIS blessing
--no its not easy for any of us
--no God will not condemn us...i mean He brought this together right?
--yes my kids adore her
--yes she adores my kids
--no i am NOT the seductress i have been sadly labeled
--no everything you thought i did when with her, you are incorrect
--yes i have always cared about her
--yes she knows i am a packaged deal
--no i will not leave them behind this time
--yes...again, its just THAT serious
--yes if you would like an invitation...send me your address lol
--yes i am in love
--no i have never felt this...like this...in this way
--yes SHE IS enough
--yes i will take great and BETTER care of her
--no its not going too fast
--yes you should be happy for me, her, for us
--no i don't need you...did i ever?
--yes get out of our stuff picking it apart and go get YOUR OWN happiness
--yes take care of YOUR OWN household pretty lady, seems your foot is in two doorways anyway
--no you cannot shake my happiness
--no i will not miss the phallic symbol...AT ALL
--yes i love the haters
--yes grow up
--yes should of put a ring on it....like she has...hmmmm

10 comments:

my coffee is always said...

Ugh.. polka dot thongs and slings... ugh.. did i get a souviner? uhm... good list?!? on the serious... remember the view... (LOL)

bRandy said...

yes...i love you too.

yes...we got this covered.

yep...it's like that folks...have fun doing your thing--cause we're having a blast doing ours...

love your style baby...sometimes ya gotta put it to 'em like it is.

Shelle said...

kim...lol didnt have time for many souvenier looking lol..we got ya next time...

b...yep you already know

my coffee is always said...

WTF... no lousy t-shirt? really.... i know the babies wanted to buy me something and you said NO!!!

Tova J. said...

Sending warm hugs and butterfly kisses. No matter what peoople say and what they do.. you have to make you happy and I am happy that you are happy. Haters keep poets in business, ya dig.... keep it moving and laugh about this when you are in rocking chairs holding sleeping grandchildren... Love T

maljazur said...

((fanning myself with my hands))
I feel like I been in prison for 27 years and trying to get caught up on all of life's new gadgets. Scuse me...Your relationship is all shiny and new-fangled and futuristic and shyt...now how does this thing work again? LOL
I'm so happy for you...hell, it's 2009 and we already know how you despise boxes. I'm still looking for a cute little box for myself, but maybe with a splash of color on the side, ya know. Be blessed in your going in and coming out.
I still want a call back dammit, but I ain't gon' lie, you have answered a whole heapa questions here!
Love you, girl...

Shelle said...

kim...lol, yeah we dropped the ball on the souvenier stuff...just means we have to go back lol

tova...love you babygirl, thank you for all the support you have shown. and yeah, got to love the haters

lisa...thank u sis, i know it might be a tough one for ya to swallow..lol, but love you always...and yes all shiny and stuff, but not new lol...will call ya soon

and to anonymous, who i refuse to give the power...i will address you soon. love you too...and thanks for living up to your expectation

maljazur said...

My sista, I think you may underestimate me.
I question, always. that's what I do. Hell, ask Jesus why--always been that way. Doesn't mean I disagree nor judge. If you like it, I truly love it. 'Specially if the babies are good... :-)

P.S. Whew! I had to come back and make sure I hadn't accidentally commented as "anonymous"--thought I was gonna have to try on a new booty hole--you sho' ripped a new one! Blessings to "anonymous"... :-)

Shelle said...

nah sis, i don't underestimate you at all....the babies are great and i can't wait for all of us to hang out sometime...miss you and love you much...lol yes bless anonymous

Copasetic Soul said...

im happy that you are happy and i wish you nothing but peace, love and happiness.

love ya curly sue!