Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everything...


was given this prompt by jono...he asked us each 3 things...what u like, what you love, what you know...from that he came up with a writing prompt for each of us...taking other's answers, so none of us got our own back...babyboy is something else...

Everything's sweet
all is honey
my lover's prayer in my ear
(we could use the words verbatim, what it means to you personally, or break it up)

everything is sweet
all is honey
dripping slowly
from lips slightly parted
my lover's prayer in my ear
whispering in tongues
searches for redemption
amongst Koran & Psalm lullabies
etched beneath my skin
blasphemy i know...
but sacred is this temple
built for thee
enter
gently
for this is hollow ground
i will raise my alter
to your thickening sky
inscribe your comings
in the Book of Shadows
hidden between full moon thighs
breathe this life into me
as i gasp the answer to life
in harmony with you
my tongue traces hieroglyphics
in desperate codes
along passionate willingness
breathe for me...
take my very breath away
then let me kiss it back
as you look into these eyes of salvation
do you hear it?
right there
just pass moans
and heavy breaths
do you hear it?
yes
right
there...
where angels wait to become seeds
come
into me
so that they may live
because here
everything is sweet
everything...
and i mean everything is honey...
please lick slowly

3 comments:

my coffee is always said...

PUT THOSE BABIES BACK!!!! We have to talk about this one. This is the hottness...

Shelle said...

thanku lol...i think it still needs something...feedback?

my coffee is always said...

you think? you want it hotter? (LOL) Stop it with the babies already! i'll look at it... it's hot right now...