Friday, August 22, 2008

Ahh Yes...



--for The Creator and She and the many forces at work
--for the memories still lingering from madison
--for tighter circles
--for having some great days with you sir
--for u missing me...always a good thing
--for the power of words...the ones that come from the soul
--for hanging out with poets off the mic...not bad pool player
--for watching her grow into and finding herself...its beautiful as much as she is
--for the bond between us that is getting stronger...long car rides always good
--for being a part of her release....dolphins, bonfires, colored skies, heaven's gate, and family
--for momma wanting to be close to her support system and those that love you...we will always surround you with love and never forget
--for the younger ones who i think look up to me...an honor, and a task to be better
--for running into you oh so sweet everytime we meet...everything for a reason
--for birthdays...everyone a blessing
--for a great FUN night at Neosoul
--for a niiice getaway weekend starting today...and oh the music we will hear tomorrow will be phenomenal
--for the love and beauty of the women in my life...damn im blessed
--for my son entering highschool next week...he is growing up so fast and is so handsome....keeps me laughing
--for bittersweet feelings about them growing up...want them to always need me like i need them

5 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Beautiful picture. I can't believe little man is going to high school!
Good list ma.

my coffee is always said...

Great list... great list. great list

PoeticProphetess said...

Love the list! Think I might have to start doin me a list... you know I think it's a lovely idea to make sure you remember all the good things there are in your life as often as you can... yeah, i like that.

Shelle said...

eb, yep those are my beauties...and yep he is picking out first day set to look fly as we speak lol

kim, smile...thank u

fayfay, you really should...its unbelievable how it changes your mindset

CousinSarah said...

I KNOW!! WHY CANT THEY JUST SLOW DOOOOOOWN!! lol

They are beautiful ma...