Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gratititude is Necessary

--for the Creator & She calming my spirit often
--for watching the sunset, and realizing you were watching me
--for being a pretty good matchmaker...they have been inseparable
--for Passion flavored Tazo tea
--for the earth being reborn in such magnificent colors lately...love spring!
--for your fingers in my hair...and in my heart
--for knowing the best poet doesn't always win, but good words still linger
--for his happiness...for theirs
--for growth even when circumstances try to take you backwards...i refuse!
--for NEW SHOEZ...still laughing about that one...ya'll are hilarious
--for free pool, pitchers of beer, torn jeans, and us four together...priceless
--for finding the letter you wrote me...a month later by surprise..wow, took my breath away...we are going to be alright
--for the power of the pen, to keep the tongue silent...best that way at times
--for knowing IT is there for me too...i am patient
--for Kami excelling on the stupid...yes stupid, TAKS test...so proud

3 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

good list home...

for growth even when circumstances try to take you backwards...i refuse!

yes!

Copasetic Soul said...

for the power of the pen, to keep the tongue silent...best that way at times

say that!!!

my coffee is always said...

good list....