Monday, December 03, 2007

What's Been Going On....

well...
-internet is down @ home, so i'm at the library...reasons for no posts of late
-working on few new pieces..one in particular is maddening...timed at 4min 22 seconds...hell that won't work at all...hate slicing my baby dammit
-headed to antone's tonight to see Ms Faylita do the damn thang...she made it to the top 5 on famecast...like wow
-moving closer and closer to personal goals...let you know when i've arrived lol
-uhhh its December already, how did that happen
-my eating is out of control...must be making up for lack of sex...yeah i said it...acknowledging is half the battle right...i'm stupid
-slowly making my way back to legal as well hahaha, license reinstated YES!!
-still making beautiful different jewelry....cough cough that will make GREAT christmas gifts...holla!
-decorating for the holidays...uh again how did december get here so fast
-missing you
-detesting you
-loving me
-there ya go, continued blessings
peace out

4 comments:

my coffee is always said...

glad you are up... even if for a little while..

Ebony Stewart said...

I'm sure the poem will still be crazy awesome either way...but trust me I feel you.
I will try an come see Fay (thanks again for the reminder)
And lack of sex! WHAT! Lol you crazy....LOL (once again)
And Dec did come fast DANG!
Glad you back legal (lol).

Loves ya

Raquita said...

If its good can't it be long? just this once?

that just sounds decadent doesn't it, but I am talking about the poem :)

Copasetic Soul said...

damn, sorry to hear about the internet situation....hope it comes
back quick....

lol @ lack of sex...acknowledging IS half the battle.

YAY @ getting the license reinstated!