Friday, February 06, 2009

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff....



I am not quite sure how to deal with all of these emotions i am still having.

i could of lost my baby
i could of lost my baby
i could of lost my child
i could of lost my son
i could of lost my baby

the power of prayer is a mighty thing
the power of prayer is awesome

Kami you are so loved by so many ( i don't think he will ever know just how many folks all over were praying for him)...my deepest thank you's...He heard all of you it seems

I am so blessed to have you still

this has nothing to do with luck

he had to have a frontal cranialotimy for elevation and repair of a compound commuted, depressed frontal skull fracture...whew

i have forgiven the other teenager who did this...i still have my baby

his brain membrane was torn too, and also has some frontal lobe bruising, but he is all Kameron still...i know it could of been alot worse...God has been kind (smile)

i kept a brave face as long as i could when this first happened, but when the doctor came in and said we need to transport him via ambulance to Dell Children's Hospital to see the neurosurgeon, and if the two boys had been any closer..it would of been fatal....momma lost it

then i had to get it together again...for him...he was so scared...we all were

i know it all could of been so much worse...i know...i know...i know it could of been...but i will say it again...God has and continues to be kind.

i can't even fathom the possibility i almost lost my baby...my only son.

he is tired of me hovering over him, but i just can't help it.
i know he must go to school next week... i am scared though of letting him out of my sight.

i think he likes all the attention and loving...but you know, he is a teenage boy...tries to hide the fact he secretly loves it...i see it in his beautiful smile

oh his beautiful smile...none like it...thank you for allowing me to see it again.

6 comments:

my coffee is always said...

G.O.D. prayers answered for all. send him, all of you have our love.....

Shelle said...

thanku for the ones that reached His ears...He heard loud and clear.

maljazur said...

Wow, Shelle. Glad I stopped by. God is good...all the time. We love it when His way of showing it agrees with ours!!

Continued prayers for continued restoration...

Shelle said...

thank you..and yes all the time He is

Ebony Stewart said...

He's so cute, he looks so much like you. I'm glad he's proof that God listens and answers.

And yes he is loved by so many even if its just through you.

Shelle said...

eb...yes i know, and it humbles me how many people do care about mine. kisses